*QUANTITIES ARE PER PERSON*
1/2 to 3/4 mediumpotato, chopped, and unpeeled (quantity depends on appetite)
1 1/2 Tbspbutter (or margarine) per person
2 Tbsponion, chopped
1/4 to 1/2 tspsalt (or salt substitute) (or to taste)
1/4 to 1/2 tspblack pepper (or to taste)
1/4 to 1/2 tspgarlic powder (or to taste)
How to Make Grilled Potatoes
- Each person will have their own foil-wrapped package of grilled potatoes. Cut a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil for each person's potatoes.
- On each piece of foil place (washed) chopped potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and butter.
- Wrap each package securely and lay on grill being careful to keep edges of folds upward so the butter does not leak out of the packages. (Do not put packages in direct fire to prevent burning.)
- Cook potatoes approximately 45 minutes (depending on heat of grill) or until fork tender.
- Unwrap potatoes and place on each person's plate.
- A great condiment or accent for the potatoes is ranch dressing. Enjoy!!