4-5 lbfavorite potatoes sliced (i do not remove skins)
1/2 to 1 lbbacon cooked and crumbled (i cook extra and freeze it for later use)
1/4 to 1/2 cdiced onion
2 cshredded cheese (i use a mix of swiss and cheddar)
·salt, pepper, garlic powder etc. to taste
·optional: sliced jalepeno peppers (i have used fresh and jarred)
How to Make Grilled Potato Salad
- Spray 2 large sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil with cooking spray
- Layer sliced potatoes, onion, seasonings on one sheet of aluminum foil
- Top with bacon, peppers, cheese then pats of butter (in that order works best)
- cover with second sheet of sprayed aluminum foil and seal edges well
- cook on medium grill 35 minutes.
- I often split this into 2 batches; one with peppers and one without. This is definitely a crowd pleaser!