Greenbean Dish Casserole
Anyway, we loved it and asked for this dinner all the time as kids.
It had all the igredients we would eat. No one fought over HAVING to eat it. It is also very filling and can go a long way.
It's quick. I make it for unexpected company who drops by. I usually have all the ingredients on hand. People are very leary to try it. But once they do want to come back for more and request it when they come over again.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1-2 can(s)tomato soup
1-2 can(s)grean beans
1velveeta cheese - as much or little as you like.
·mashed potatoes. you can also use instant.
THIS IS REALLY AN EYEBALL RECIPE. ONE YOU CAN TWEAK TO YOUR LIKING.
How to Make Greenbean Dish Casserole
- Peel, dice and boil potatoes to make mashed potatoes.
You need enough to cover the top of the casserole.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix greenbeans and tomato soup with the ground beef.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Slice velveeta and put slices on top of beef mixture.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake until warm and bubbly. Takes about 40 to 45 minutes on 350.