·8 large potatoes, peeled and cut in wedges
·at least 4 garlic cloves..minced, the more you want the better, but dont use less than 4
·1/2 cup olive oil
·1 cup water
·1 t dried oregano
·juice of 1 to 1 1/2 lemons
·fresh ground pepper
How to Make Greek Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 420 and spray a baking pan with cooking spray
- Mix all ingrediants together in the baking pan. Season with sea salt and pepper
- Bake about 40 min. When the potatoes are a nice browned color flip them so that the other side may now brown up.
- Season with more sea salt and pepper and a light sprinkle of oregano
- If pan seems too dry add an additional 1/2 cup water
- Return to oven and bake an additional 40 minutes or until browned nice.