★★★★★ 1 vote5
·nonstick cooking spray
4 slicesweet onion
1garlic clove, minced
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
·seasoned salt or cajun sesasoning
How to Make Grampa Earls Taters' N Onions
- Spray a large sheet of aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the potatoes into thin sices, and place on the foil. Top with the onions and garlic.
- Dot with bits of the butter, and season with the salt or cajun seasoning to taste.
- Seal the foil package and grill for about an hour, or until the potatoes are soft but somewhat crispy.
- If using the oven, preheat to 350 degrees, place foil pouch on a cookie sheet and bake for about an hour. I usually check it at 30 minutes, depending on the type of potatoes used.