- nonstick cooking spray
- 2-4 medium
- 4 slice
- sweet onion
- garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- seasoned salt or cajun sesasoning
How to Make Grampa Earls Taters' N Onions
- 1Spray a large sheet of aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Cut the potatoes into thin sices, and place on the foil. Top with the onions and garlic.
- 3Dot with bits of the butter, and season with the salt or cajun seasoning to taste.
- 4Seal the foil package and grill for about an hour, or until the potatoes are soft but somewhat crispy.
- 5If using the oven, preheat to 350 degrees, place foil pouch on a cookie sheet and bake for about an hour. I usually check it at 30 minutes, depending on the type of potatoes used.