Gramma's Au Gratin Potatoes
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- (10.75 oz. each) condensed cream of celery(or mushroom) soup
- 9 c
- peeled & shredded potatoes(can slice as well)
- 4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- chopped green onions (optional)
- 2 c
- cornflakes cereal
- 1 c
- unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
How to Make Gramma's Au Gratin Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray one 8 inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream and soup. Add grated potatoes, cheese, and onions. Mix well, and pour into the prepared baking dish. Cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- 3Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and cornflakes. Sprinkle over the top of the potatoes, and return to the oven.
- 4Bake uncovered, for an additional 20 minutes or until bubbly and corn flakes are golden brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.