- 6 large potatoes boiled
- 1 small- med oion cut juliane style. 1 red bell pepper cut juliane style.
- 1 green bell pepper cut julianne style. 1 small jar of seet pimentoes.
- emerrils essence. or lowry seasoning or big boy seasoning.[u used to be able to buy thier big boy seasoning at the register when u checked out
How to Make grace's western style home fries
- 1cut boiled potatoes into 1-1 1/2 inch cubes. [hint do ur veg prep the nite before faster the next da and put in air tight container] don't cut real small they will perish fast if u do and don't over cook.
- 2now place ur potatoes in large mixing bowl and cover leberaaly with spices then put on the griddle [or in foil pan to place in oven. either way is good]
- 3throw all prepped veggies ontop the potatoes use a little oil u want to preserve the looks of ur veggies. with a small pancake flipper stir the viggies and potatoes together really well
- 4cook til prepped veggies r tender[ or u may place in oven for about 30-40 mins covered with foil this helps to keep it from drying out. if u do the oven pre-heat to 350]
- 5if u wish and like it spicy that early in the am u may use a little chilli powder and a little garlic powser and a little cajun spice. i used to be able to handle these spices that early in the am not any more. do these spices ""to taste""