★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large or 2 small jars yellow cheese
- 4-5 med-large potatoes
How to Make grace's easy augratin potatoes
- 1spray oblong baking dish with pam. wash potatoes and boil for about 40-45 mins. til fork tender.
- 2when ready, take off burner put pan in sink. peel all potatoes then slice them.
- 3spray dish with pam. layer 1 row of potatoes and pour yellow cheese over layer. repeat with another layer of potatoes and cheese til u get to the top layer. then put cheese on last.
- 4place in pre heated oven of 350 for 15-20 mins or til hot threw.