☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 medium
- golden baking potatoes (one per adult serving)
- 1-2 c
- heavy cream (must be heavy cream)
- coarse sea salt
- ground pepper
How to Make Gia's Mock Potatoes Augratin
- 1Select the size of your baking dish by the amount of the servings you want. One baking potato per person. Peel potatoes and then thinly slice. Layer in baking dish and lightly salt and pepper each layer until you fill the pan. Pour the cream over the potatoes almost to the top but do not completely cover. This will make them soupy.
- 2Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for one hour.
- 3Let the pan rest for 5 minutes then serve!!