German Bratato-Salad Skewers
8 ozthinly sliced cooked smoked brats or sausage
1 1/2 cthinly sliced bread and butter pickles
6 smallrusset potatoes, or medium red potatoes, cooked to medium and cooled, skins on.
1/4 ccoarse ground mustard
1/4 choney dijon mustard
1 Tbspwhite vinegar
How to Make German Bratato-Salad Skewers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- You will need 6 metal or 6 soaked wooden skewers.
- Slice the cooked skins-on potatoes into 1/8 " slices.
- Alternatly thread the cooked brat slices,pickle slices, and potato slices on the skewers in an even distribution for 6 skewers.
- Place the skewers on a large cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Place in 375 degree oven for 7-9 minutes until well heated. Remove and let sit whle you mix the dressing drizzle.
- In a small bowl mix the coarse ground and honey mustards, vinegar and honey.
- Remove skewers to serving plate and drizzle with the dressing. Place any extra dressing in a small serving bowl for extra dipping.