Garlic Sauteed Potatoes
Pictured with bacon cheeseburger and ranch dipping sauce.
- small/medium potatoes, scrubbed well and sliced
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or oil
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp
- dried thyme
- 1/2 c
- onion, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lemon juice
- 4 slice
- cooked bacon, diced (optional)
- ranch or blue cheese dressing to dip (optional)
How to Make Garlic Sauteed Potatoes
- 1Melt butter/heat oil in a large skillet (that has a lid or cover) over medium heat.
Add garlic and saute for about a minute before adding potatoes and onions.
- 2Cover and cook for about 10 minutes, tossing fairly often.
Add parsley, thyme, lemon juice, salt & pepper, mix well, cover and cook until potatoes are soft, tossing fairly often.
Sprinkle bacon over top, toss together well and serve as a side.
- 3We really like these with some ranch dressing to dip.