Garlic Roasted Potatoes
3 lbsmall red or white skinned potatoes
1/4 colive oil
1 1/2 tspkosher salt
1 tspfreshly ground black pepper
2 Tbspminced garlic (6 cloves)
2 Tbspminced fresh parsley
How to Make Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potaotes in half or quarters and place in bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Pour the potatoes onto a baking sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Roast in the oven for about 1 hour, or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during the cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and toss with the minced parsley and season to taste.