G.G's Potatoe Salad
2 cmayonnaise (kraft olive oil is amazing)
1/2 csweet relish
ANY TYPE OF SWEET RELISH WILL DO I JUST PREFFER HEINZ
SEASON YOUR POTATOES TO YOUR TASTE IF ITS MORE ABOUT FLAVOR USE LESS
1 tspspicy mustard
NOT TO MUCH JUST A LITTLE TO BRING ALL THE FLAVORS OUT
IF YOU LOVE PEPPER THEN DONT BE SHY ADD A LITTLE BIT MORE :)
1 pinchgarlic salt
How to Make G.G's Potatoe Salad
- Get 2 separate pots in one boil dozen eggs and in the other one boil about 5 to 9 potatoes. Boil to at least a hour in medium high.
- Then let the potatoes and eggs cool down for at least 1 hour.After they have cooled off peel the skin off the potato and eggs.
- Chop potatoes and eggs and put them in a large bowl.
- Now take Mayo, spicy mustard,sweet relish, garlic salt, pepper and salt and mix all the ingredients in.
- If the potato salad is a little dry add 1/2 a cup of mayo more.