Fried Greek Potatoes
How to Make Fried Greek Potatoes
- 1Combine the potatoes, lemon juice, salt, pepper and oregano in a bowl, mix well and allow the potatoes to marinate for an hour or so.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a wok or deep skillet over high heat until it begins to smoke.
- 3Add the marinated potatoes and fry them, tossing gently but often, until they begin to brown.
- 4Adjust the seasonings, adding additional salt, pepper, lemon juice and oregano, as desired.
- 5Cook until nicely browned and just tender. Do not let the potatoes get so soft that they fall apart.