Fredas Scalloped Potatoes with ham
Your budget will thank you for this one.
- 3 medium
- potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- salt pepper & garlic pdr ( to taste)
- 1 c
- diced ham ( leftover from easter)
- 1 c
- cheese, shredded cheddar, and velveta ( use both cheeses)
- 1 pt
- heavy cream, or (can use evaporated milk it won't curdle)
- pats of butter
How to Make Fredas Scalloped Potatoes with ham
- 1Preheat Oven @ 400 degrees
- 2Spray or Butter casserole dish. (6X6 casserole or Double recipe for a 9 X 11 casserole dish)
Place Layers of Potatoes, onion, cheese, & ham with seasonings in Baking dish/ Casserole.
Ending with a layer of Cheese on the Top.
Pour the Cream over the top of the mixture
Top with 3 pats of butter, Cover and bake.
- 3BAKE @ 400.00 for 20 Min, then reduce Oven temp to 350 for 40 min.
Total Baking time 1 Hr.
NOTE: If you Double this Recipe, You will have to Adjust the Baking time ALSO. to approx. 1 1/2- 1 3/4 hrs total Baking time. (more or Less) for the 9X11 Pan size
Remove from Oven,
Sprinkle with more Cheese on top place back in oven UNCOVERED, just untill Cheese is melted and serve Hot.