★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 large
- fresh sweet potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 1 bag
- mini marshmallows
- 1-2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 stick
- pam spray butter flavor
- 1 c
- orange juice
How to Make Frazz1es Sweet Potato Glory
- 1spray a baking pan with flavored spray
- 2cut butter in slices.
- 3wash and slice potatoes in half lengthwise then make crisscross pattern deep into potatoes. pour orange juice over potatoes.
- 4place butter slices in center of potatoes shoved deeply within potatoes (a few slices in each)place a little water in bottom of pan
- 5shake firmly packed brown sugar on top over butter on the potatoes and then place marshmallows on top of potatoes. cover with foil and bake on 375 degrees until done. take foil off last five minutes of cooking the potatoes should be soft and ready to eat. and very yummy!