★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ham steak slices diced or cubed
- onions, yellow, medium sliced very thin
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic sliced
- 2 small
- bags of mrs. t's cheese pierogies boiled first
- glugs of olive oil
- 1 small
- bag of frozen sliced zuchinni
- handful grated cheese
How to Make Frazz1es Ham, Zuchinni and Pierogies
- 1Boil pierogies,and as these are boiling, do all prep work for rest of items. Dice ham, slice onion, slice garlic.
- 2In seperate large frying pan, add oil, onions,zucchini, garlic, and let cook til translucent and zuchinni is cooked through.
- 3Add pierogies to frying pan, and add grated cheese.
You can use as a side dish or a main dish.