- frozen pierogies any flavor
- ranch dry mix
- garlic powder
- rosemary, dried
- lawrys season salt
- cooking spray, butter flavor
How to Make Frazz1es Baked Pierogies
- 1place as many pierogies in a sprayed baking pan as you want.(these will go fast)
- 2spray with butter spray
- 3in a small bowl(reserve leftovers for next time)place dry seasonings and put as much or as little of each as you like flavor wise.
- 4shake over pierogies that have been sprayed and place a 1/4 cup water in bottom of pan
- 5bake until brown and puffed up. you can use with a ranch flavor dressing on side or any of your favorite on the side creamy dip.ranch works best.
we just like these as a side dish or to pop as an appy! kids love this as well as adults for the game!