Four Cheese & Bacon Twice Baked Potatoes
6 slicebacon, divided
1/3 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/3 cparmesan cheese, shredded
1/3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbspcream cheese
2-3 Tbspheavy cream
·salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Four Cheese & Bacon Twice Baked Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375. With a fork, poke holes 2-3 times across the top of each potato. Bake for 45 mins to 1 hour, or until potatoes are soft when lightly squeezing the sides. Remove from oven and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp. Crumble & divide to approximately 4 slices & 2 slices. Set aside to drain.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the tops off of the potatoes & scoop out the soft potato inside. Be careful not to break the sides. (Leave a little soft potato on the “lids” to make baked potato skins)
- In a bowl combine the potato, butter, heavy cream, S&P, mozzarella, Parmesan, cream cheese & 4 slices of bacon. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon the potato mixture back into the shells. Set on baking dish with the potato skins (season skins with S&P)
- Top potatoes & skins with cheddar & remaining bacon. Place back into oven and continue baking until cheese is melted & golden. Serve.