How to Make Fat Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350, Lightly spray a 13x9 baking dish
- 2Spread 1/3 of the bag of hash browns on bottom of pan.
- 3Spoon half the can of soup and spread across hash browns
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 the chopped onions
- 5spoon half the sourcream and spread evenly
- 6Repeat the layers, 1/3 hash browns , remaining soup, onions and sour cream.
- 7Add the remaining hash browns and top with the shredded cheese
- 8Cover with foil and bake for one hour. It may take a little longer if the cheese is not melted , check in 15 min increments.