How to Make Fat Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350, Lightly spray a 13x9 baking dish
- Spread 1/3 of the bag of hash browns on bottom of pan.
- Spoon half the can of soup and spread across hash browns
- Sprinkle 1/2 the chopped onions
- spoon half the sourcream and spread evenly
- Repeat the layers, 1/3 hash browns , remaining soup, onions and sour cream.
- Add the remaining hash browns and top with the shredded cheese
- Cover with foil and bake for one hour. It may take a little longer if the cheese is not melted , check in 15 min increments.