How to Make Egg Curry
- 1In a small shallow bowl place your curry powder
- 2Add the mixed masala to the curry powder
- 3Add a dash of the red pepper sauce with the two powders
- 4Add 3 tablespoons of water to the above. Mix until it turns to a paste. (note..if it gets watery add a dash more of curry powder)
- 5In a deep pot/wok add oil just enough to coat the pot/wok and to slightly brown the boiled eggs
- 6Turn stove on medium heat, add all of the eggs rotate quickly (try not to let the eggs sit for to long, are they will burn) (3 minutes top) Remove and set aside your eggs
- 7In the same pot/wok..Add more oil to pot/wok...enough to coat. estimate..about a Pot spoon of oil.
- 8Turn stove to high. Once the oil is hot..make sure you have the pot/wok cover in one hand, pour your curry paste inside the pot/wok & cover immediately..turn heat down low
- 9Take cover off, using your pot spoon turn your curry paste and add your boiled eggs
- 10Mix the eggs up in the curry, add water to the pot.. enough to cover your eggs. Cover and let cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- 11Taste curry..if bitter add 1/4 more water and cover let cook on medium for 10-15 minutes.
- 12Re-do step 12 as many times as necessary till bitterness goes away..you may add salt, pepper if necessary during this.
- 13Once your curry has achieved its taste, throw your potatoes in, make sure they are cover with the broth of the curry egg. Cover and let cook until potatoes are soft to enough to eat.
- 14Turn stove off, Remove eggs, place in serving dish..next the potatoes, and then the broth..serve with white rice if desired!!