Easy Southern Chicken Fried Steak
3 cflour, seasoned
2 cheavy cream, whipped
·salt pepper garlic
1 boxvelveeta cheese
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 bag(s)success white rice
How to Make Easy Southern Chicken Fried Steak
- Season your steak to your likings, as well as the flour mix too!
- Preheat grease in iron skillet
- Whisk the eggs in a medium sized bowl, next add the cream.
- I dip my steak in seasoned flour first, then the cream, flour again, cream one more, flour then begin frying!
- It really depends on the temperature of steak and size to determine length of time..I like to leave my meat out while I prepare sides that way it is somewhat room temperature and cooks evenly thru. Cook till golden brown, lay out on plate and I use newspaper to catch the grease it doesn't stick to food like napkins. Enjoy & don't forget your gravy
- For the broccoli rice and cheese I steam the broccoli, boil the rice, I cut half a block of velveeta into little cubes, melt the cheese with cream of mushroom, then add broccoli and rice you can bake in the oven or either cook it on the stove. It's so simple, fast and delicious!