Easy Scalloped Potato And Pork Chop Dinner
Serve with a side veggie and dinner is done.
How to Make Easy Scalloped Potato And Pork Chop Dinner
- Trim excess fat off of pork chops and melt in a skillet on med-high heat or you can use 2 Tbs. oil. discard browned pieces.(I don't trim cause I like the fat.)
- Season both sides of chops with the spices or spices of your choice.
- In the skillet with the melted fat grease ; brown chops on both sides and set aside on a plate when browned.
- In the same skillet (don't wipe out) empty the box of scalloped potato , spice packet and the amount of water and milk according to the directions on the box.
- Add pimentos ; optional ; (I have never used the pimentos)
- Bring potatoes to a boil and stir several times , Place browned pork chops on top of potatoes (including the juice that was on the plate).
- Cover and reduce heat to simmer ; cook until potatoes are tender and sauce has thickened. ; stirring several times during cooking process.