Easy Herbed Potatoes
- 3 medium
- potatoes, washed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 tsp
- lawry's california blend garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley
- 1 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
How to Make Easy Herbed Potatoes
- 1Put everything except the potatoes into a gallon-size sealable plastic bag. Seal and mash the mixture until well blended.
- 2Add the potatoes and seal the bag again. Turn the bag over repeatedly to cover the potatoes with the herb mixture.
- 3In a shallow microwaveable dish, lay the plastic bag with the potatoes.
- 4Spread the potatoes to make a even layer and unzip the bag about half way so that the steam can escape. Don't let the herb and oil mixture spill out of the bag.
- 5Place in the microwave and cook on high for 8 minutes.
- 6Stir and check to see if the potatoes are tender. If not, continue to cook for 1 minute intervals until desired tenderness.
- 7Great served with butter, sour cream and/or cheese.