Easy Herbed Potatoes
3 mediumpotatoes, washed and cut into 1 inch cubes
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 tsplawry's california blend garlic salt
1 Tbspdried parsley
1 tspground black pepper
1/2 ccanola oil
How to Make Easy Herbed Potatoes
- Put everything except the potatoes into a gallon-size sealable plastic bag. Seal and mash the mixture until well blended.
- Add the potatoes and seal the bag again. Turn the bag over repeatedly to cover the potatoes with the herb mixture.
- In a shallow microwaveable dish, lay the plastic bag with the potatoes.
- Spread the potatoes to make a even layer and unzip the bag about half way so that the steam can escape. Don't let the herb and oil mixture spill out of the bag.
- Place in the microwave and cook on high for 8 minutes.
- Stir and check to see if the potatoes are tender. If not, continue to cook for 1 minute intervals until desired tenderness.
- Great served with butter, sour cream and/or cheese.