- 2 large
- red skin potatoes, diced into 1/2 inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 lb
- thick sliced boneless ham, diced
- 1 c
- grated cheese
- 1 c
- deep dish pie shell
- 1 tsp
- all purpose seasoning or seasoned salt
How to Make Easy Ham and Potato Quiche
- 1Wash and diced potatoes. Place in glass microwave safe bowl and cover with a damp paper towel across top of bowl. Microwave on high 4 minutes
- 2Prick bottom of pie crust. Dice ham and cover bottom of pie crust. Cover ham with shredded cheese. Cover cheese with cooked potatoes.
- 3In bowl whisk together milk and eggs. Add seasoning and whisk again. Pour over ham, egg and potatoes and bake at 350 approximately 35 minutes until eggs are done.