Easy Grilled Potatoes
How to Make Easy Grilled Potatoes
- 1This is really a versatile recipe. You can use any combination of spices/herbs you prefer. I have also used different varieties of Mrs. Dash as well. The red pepper flakes can be used for more "zing".
- 2Wash potatoes, and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- 3Place in a small disposable foil roasting pan.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil and stir until well coated.
- 5Add the seasonings (or your seasonings of choice.) Mix so potatoes are well coated.
- 6Place foil pan on hot bbq grill, but try to put the pan off center of the hot coals for a more indirect heat.
- 7Turn the pan occasionally & stir the potatoes for more even heating.
- 8Remove from grill when potatoes are fork tender and golden brown & crispy.