Easy Double stuffed baked tators...
Thuy Kim Nguyen
- medium sized idaho potatoes washed and sliced in half
- 1 c
- cup of shredded cheese (any kind you like)
- 1/2 c
- of butter
- 1/2 c
- of light sour cream
- 1/4 c
- of chopped green onions
- 1/4 c
- of real bacon bits
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Double stuffed baked tators...
- 1First you put the potatoes to boil.. cook it till its slighty soft enough for you to scoop out the middle, carefuly not to break the skin.. cause you will use the potatoes skins as bowls to hold the mashed tators after your dont mixing in the ingredients in a BOWL.
- 2Next, after you scooped out the potatoes from its skin, you have put it in a bowl. Add in the butter and mix in well.. to the texture you like.. I personally like mines on the chunky side.. and then you add in your sour cream and bacon bits and green onions. Also salt and pepper to taste.
- 3After you are dont incorporating it, you will then scoop it into the potatoe bowls that you saved.. after you are done doing that.. you will then put those little half tators in a baking pan, Next, Sprinkle the shredded cheese that you havent used yet on to the top of the half tators.. then cover the pan with aluminum foil.. and bake for the remaining 15 min.. make sure it doesnt burn.
- 4After thats done.. I personally like to dallop some sour cream or butter to the top and some freshly crushed black pepper. Enjoy.. this will definately serve 5 ppl. :)