Easy cheese potato
- two cups grated colby cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- one package frozen hash browns, partially thawed, 2 pounds
- one package sour cream, 16 ounces
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- one small jar pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
How to Make Easy cheese potato
- 1spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together both cheeses. In another bowl, mix together hash Browns, sour cream, onion, Bell pepper, pimientos, bouillon, and half of cheese mixture.
- 3Pour into the slow cooker. Top with remaining cheese. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.