How to Make easy Baked sweet potatoes
- 1wash and prick each sweet potato and place in Microwave for 5 minutes, turn over and cook until done. Another 3-5 minutes
- 2In a bowl put butter, brown sugar and spice. Mix well.
- 3Carefully take from microwave and cut a slice down the long ways of the potato and pinch sides together to open the potato.
- 4Fill the potato with the butter mixture and enjoy.
- 5any leftover butter is great on homemade buscuits or scones
- 6I sometimes cook these ahead and warm on the top rack of the BBQ grill so all is hot at same time. Can cook right on the grill in foil also