By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1medium onion, chopped
1celery stalk, chopped
1/3 cchopped green bell pepper
2 largeboiled potatoes, peeled
1 ccooked brown rice
1 tspground cumin
1 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make East-West Breakfast
- Saute the onion, celery, and green pepper in 1/4 cup of the water in a large nonstick frying pan for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and the remaining 1/4 cup water.
- Cook, stirring gently, until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, cumin and soy sauce.
- Cook, stirring, until the bottom browns lightly, about 2 minutes.