Dutch Pot Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1 tspbaking soda
·parsley, fresh minced
How to Make Dutch Pot Pie
- Beat eggs, add milk, cream, soda, salt and melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Gradually add flour until dough is stiff enough to roll.
- (May require up to 4 cups).
- Roll on floured board and line a cooking kettle with the dough.
- Place a large piece of butter in bottom of kettle and add peeled and quartered potatoes alternately with small pieces of the dough.
- The top layer should be potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and minced parsley.
- Dot with butter.
- Add 1 1/2 to 2 cups water.
- Bake at 350 about 3 hours.