Diane's Sirloin Steak Roast for Two - Dee Dee's
Diane Hopson Smith
We now purchase a nice size sirloin and I cook it on top of the stove, adding everything I would put in a crockpot or dutch oven for a pot roast.
Works out just right for two.
- 2 to 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- nice size sirloin steak, that will feed two
- all purpose flour, to dust steak
- salt and pepper to taste
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, i used a large can
- water, same amount as soup
- couple of dahes of worcestershire sauce
- oregano, dried to taste
- 1 large
- clove of garlic, diced
- 1/2 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 large
- stalk celery, sliced
- 2 medium
- 2 large
- carrots, sliced about 2 inches
How to Make Diane's Sirloin Steak Roast for Two - Dee Dee's
- 1Heat Olive Oil in skillet on a medium heat.
- 2Add salt and pepper and seasoning salt to just enough flour to coat steak; sear steak on bother sides, browing lightly.
- 3Mix same amount of water as soup together with the soup, worcestershire sauce and seasoning of your choice; pour over steak. Add chopped vegetables; cover, bring to a slow boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until steak is tender.