Deviled Egg Potato Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2-3 lb
- potatoes, russets peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- eggs, hard boiled
- 3/4 c
- mayonnaise, your favorite kind.
- 2 Tbsp
- mustard or dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- dill pickles, shredded or pickle relish
- onion, finely grated or diced, depends on taste
- salt and pepper
How to Make Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- 1boil potatoes in a pot of salted water til tender, mashable
- 2Mash potatoes set aside letting them cool.
- 3take 4 of the boiled eggs and dice them then add to the bowl of mashed potatoes.
- 4in a small bowl mix mayo, mustard and honey. Here is where you may wish to taste as you go. Then add to mashed potatoes and hard boiled eggs. Mixing well. Season to taste.
- 5add the pickles and onions, mix. Then transfer to a serving dish. Take the left over hard-boiled eggs and carefully slice them...laying them on top of the potato salad. Or mix them in as well. depending on your luck slicing them. Sprinkle with Paprika