★★★★★ 1 vote5
- diced yellow potatoes ( i leave skin on)
- shredded cheese of your choice
- chives , salt and pepper
- sour cream
How to Make Delicious Grilled Potatoes
- 1Take a piece of aluminum foil ( size of foil depends on how big you make these)
- 2Place diced potatoes , pats of butter, salt, pepper and chives in foil. (I use 1 foil per person) I use enough butter to ensure the potatoes cook well.
- 3Check them often,making sure to close up the foil pouch. When the potatoes are done ( I stick in a fork to test them) remove from grill,open the foils and sprinkle shredded cheese on them. Then fold them back up to keep heat in, (this will melt the cheese) I use a dollap of sour cream per foil when I serve them
- 4Grilling time will vary depending on how many potatoes you use in each pouch. This recipe works well with grilled meats such as ham, steak etc. Everyone will think you slaved for hours!