Delicate Potato Pancake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3potatoes, russets - pealed and grated
2 Tbspall purpose flour
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 ccarrots, grated ( 1 large)
1 1/2 czucchini - grated (2 small)
1/2 clow fat sour cream or plain yogurt
2 Tbspfresh basil (finely chopped)
1 Tbspchopped chives
How to Make Delicate Potato Pancake
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wrap grated potatoes in several layers of paper towels and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- Beat egg, flour, salt and pepper n a large bowl. Add potatoes, carrot and zucchini; mix well
- Oil 2 nonstick baking sheets.
- Place vegetable mixture by heaping spoonfuls onto baking sheets; flatten slightly.
- Bake 8 to 15 minutes until bottoms are browned. Turn; bake 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Stir together sour cream or plain yogurt and herbs; serve with warm pancakes.