Delicate Potato Pancake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- potatoes, russets - pealed and grated
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 c
- carrots, grated ( 1 large)
- 1 1/2 c
- zucchini - grated (2 small)
- 1/2 c
- low fat sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped chives
How to Make Delicate Potato Pancake
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 2Wrap grated potatoes in several layers of paper towels and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- 3Beat egg, flour, salt and pepper n a large bowl. Add potatoes, carrot and zucchini; mix well
- 4Oil 2 nonstick baking sheets.
- 5Place vegetable mixture by heaping spoonfuls onto baking sheets; flatten slightly.
- 6Bake 8 to 15 minutes until bottoms are browned. Turn; bake 5 to 10 minutes more.
- 7Stir together sour cream or plain yogurt and herbs; serve with warm pancakes.