★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bag(s)frozen hash browns
1 ptsour cream
1 can(s)cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
3 tspminced onion
1 1/2 ccorn flake crumbs
4 Tbspmelted butter
1/2 cmelted butter
How to Make Darlene's CALIFORNIA Potatoes
- Mix together sour cream, soup, minced onion and 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Add mixture to hash browns and combine. Add salt and pepper to your liking
- Stir in shredded cheese. As much or as little as you want.
- Pour into 13x9 greased casserole dish.
- Mix together the corn flake crumbs and the 4 Tablespoons melted butter. Spread over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until hot and bubbly.