- 6 pound fully cooked semi-boneless ham
- 1 c
- real maple syrup, a-grade
- 1/4 c
- orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- sweet potatoes, peeld and cut into chunks
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- 7 oz jar maraschino cherries, drained
How to Make Dads maple-glazed ham w/ sweet potatoes
- 1Heat oven to 350. Lay foil down in lg roasting pan, spray w/ cooking spray. Place ham in pan.
- 2In lg bowl, combine syrup, marmalade and mustard, mix well. Add potato chunks and toss to coat. Place potatoes around ham.
- 3Pour remaining syrup mix over ham. Sprinkle potatoes w/ pineapple and cherries. Bake for about 2 hrs, basting w/ pan juices, and stirring potatoes every 30 mins.