Dad's Breakfast Potatoes
How to Make Dad's Breakfast Potatoes
- Wash and slice potatoes into 1/3 inch cubes.
- Soak potatoes in water for a half hour while you heat 1/2 cup (or if bigger pan 1/2 inch) of oil in a cast iron skillet. (Note: Soaking the potatoes is important to get the starch out so they will crisp up nicely!)
- Drain and pat dry potatoes with a paper towel.
- Fry potatoes in pan turning occasionally until golden brown.
- Place cooked potatoes on a paper towel lined plate. Be sure to salt potatoes while still hot. Enjoy!