C's oven roasted potatoes
How to Make C's oven roasted potatoes
- 1Pre-heat oven 425 degrees.
- 2Scrub potatoes to get off dirt. Cut potatoes into bite size cubes(try and keep all the same size so they all cook evenly at the same time.
- 3Place cut potatoes into large bowl and drizzle olive oil over potatoes, then Season potatoes lightly with seasonings and mix potatoes so they are evenly coated with everything.
**can add a little bit of red pepper flakes to make spicy, or a little parm. cheese when you pull them out of oven for added flavor**
- 4Spread potatoes in a single layer onto a large baking sheet
- 5Bake until golden about 30 min. in my oven.