- bag of shredded hasbrowns
- 1/2 - 1 pkg
- bag of seasoning blend your preference on the amount
- ounces of cream cheese///plus one bag of shredded cheese i use cheddar
- ounces sour cream
- can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
How to Make Crystal's Hasbrown Casserole
- 1partially thaw bag of hasbrowns so you can break up any clumps. Put all ingredients into a large bowl and mix. using your hands to mix with works best to be sure everything is evenly distributed.
- 2grease a casserole dish or 9x13 pan dump everything in, and use a spoon to spread out mixture. Bake in an 375 degree oven until hashbrowns are tender and everything is bubbly.
- 3This could be made more diet friendly by substituting the full fat ingredients with fat free and low fat versions of the same kind. I just like it in all of its fatty glory.