Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
1/4 lbbacon, cooked but tender and then diced
2 mediumonions, thinly sliced
4 mediumpotatoes, sliced medium
1 bag(s)shredded cheddar cheese
1 stalk(s)green onion, sliced in rounds
·butter, to dot
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tsponion powder
·salt and pepper
How to Make Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Line crockpot with foil, then layer half each of the bacon, onions and potatoes in the crockpot.
- Season potato mixture with 1/2 of garlic and onion powders, then season to taste with salt and pepper and dot with 1/2 the butter.
- Repeat vegetable layer and seasonings - then dot with remaining butter.
- Cover with foil and cook on low for 4 1/2 hrs.
- Top with cheese, re-cover with foil and cook for an additional 20 mins .