Crispy Spicy Oven-Roasted Potatoes
How to Make Crispy Spicy Oven-Roasted Potatoes
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes in strips or cubes then lightly coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes on the pan. Drizzle with olive oil, toss to coat thoroughly.
- Mix cumin and red pepper together and sprinkle over poatoes, toss to combine thoroughly.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown, tossing halfway through to make crisp. About 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- If they seem to need a bit more crisping up and browning at the end of the cooking, place them under the broiler for about five minutes, toss and broil about 5 more minutes more!