Creamy Stuffed Potatoes
How to Make Creamy Stuffed Potatoes
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly and rub skins with oil; bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour to 1-1/4 hours or until done. Allow to cool to touch.
- Slice skin away from top of each potato. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact; mash pulp.
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
- Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender.
- Combine potato pulp, bacon, onion, cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Stuff shells with potato mixture; sprinkle each with 1/8 teaspoon paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated thoroughly.