Creamy Rosemary Potatoes
4 Tbspbutter, melted
1 chalf and half (separate 1/2)
1 cheavy cream (separate 1/2)
1 mediumonion (chopped)
1 pkgcream cheese (8 oz room temp)
1 tspsalt to taste
·pepper to taste (fresh ground)
2 Tbsprosemary sprigs (fresh chopped) all
3green onions (chopped thin)
2 cparmesan cheese (grated) separate 1 c
3 Tbspchives, bunch (chopped)
How to Make Creamy Rosemary Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350* Use a cake pan 9 inch, spray pan with butter spray
Melt butter in separate bowl or cake pan. set aside
- Slice potatoes thin, chop onion, chop all herbs and separate into bowls, chop green onion...
- Pour melted butter into skillet, sauté onion and garlic in butter in large skillet on medium heat. Place 1 cup of half and half into potatoes in large bowl and pour 1 cup of cream in to large bowl of potatoes also set aside...
- Put cream cheese into skillet with onions and garlic. stir with wooden spoon, add salt and pepper, stir till smooth on medium low heat, with whisk add in the remaining 1 cup of heavy cream and half and half, stir with whisk till smooth and add 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, using the whisk stir till smooth....stir in rosemary....
- Pour potatoes and half and half, heavy cream into cake pan...Pour sauce over top of potatoes and spread over top sprinkle 1 cup of Parmesan cheese on top of sauce and potatoes...
- Bake 1 hour or till golden brown and bubbly, let stand 10 minutes...Sprinkle chives on top cut into squares to serve....Enjoy