Creamy Rosemary Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- half and half (separate 1/2)
- 1 c
- heavy cream (separate 1/2)
- 6 medium
- 4 clove
- 1 medium
- onion (chopped)
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (8 oz room temp)
- 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste (fresh ground)
- 2 Tbsp
- rosemary sprigs (fresh chopped) all
- green onions (chopped thin)
- 2 c
- parmesan cheese (grated) separate 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- chives, bunch (chopped)
How to Make Creamy Rosemary Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350* Use a cake pan 9 inch, spray pan with butter spray
Melt butter in separate bowl or cake pan. set aside
- 2Slice potatoes thin, chop onion, chop all herbs and separate into bowls, chop green onion...
- 3Pour melted butter into skillet, sauté onion and garlic in butter in large skillet on medium heat. Place 1 cup of half and half into potatoes in large bowl and pour 1 cup of cream in to large bowl of potatoes also set aside...
- 4Put cream cheese into skillet with onions and garlic. stir with wooden spoon, add salt and pepper, stir till smooth on medium low heat, with whisk add in the remaining 1 cup of heavy cream and half and half, stir with whisk till smooth and add 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, using the whisk stir till smooth....stir in rosemary....
- 5Pour potatoes and half and half, heavy cream into cake pan...Pour sauce over top of potatoes and spread over top sprinkle 1 cup of Parmesan cheese on top of sauce and potatoes...
- 6Bake 1 hour or till golden brown and bubbly, let stand 10 minutes...Sprinkle chives on top cut into squares to serve....Enjoy