Creamy Potatoes with Rosemary
4 clovegarlic, finely chopped
1 mediumonion, finely diced
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 chalf and half
2 Tbspminced fresh rosemary
3green onions, green parts only
1 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Creamy Potatoes with Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Thinly slice potatoes and layer in baking dish season with salt and pepper.
- Saute onion and garlic over medium heat until translucent.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until smooth and creamy.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Add rosemary, green onion and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Pour the cream mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake until brown and bubbly. Approx 1 hour
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.