Creamy Mashed Potatoes
How to Make Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 1This is pretty simple guys. Chop potatoes and place in water.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook until easy to poke through with a fork, then drain.
- 3In a large bowl, place potatoes, cream cheese and 1/2 the butter.
- 4begin to smash or mix, slowly adding milk until you get the desired consistency. (I prefer to use a mixer for a creamier texture)
- 5Add rest of butter and salt to taste.
- 6Optional fun tips: You can make garlic mashed potatoes by adding some minced fresh garlic to the butter and simmer for a little bit before you add it to the potatoes. Just be careful not to burn it!
You can also add some dried or fresh chives, bacon, and shredded cheese for a loaded baked potato.