CREAMY MASHED POTATOES WITH CHEESE
These potatoes are DELICIOUS ! Everyone always wants me to bring this as a side dish , I always have to double the batch .
How to Make CREAMY MASHED POTATOES WITH CHEESE
- Make up mashed potatoes according to package or use home made ones.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients together .
- Spoon 1/2 the mixture in a 2 Qt. casserole dish.
- Top with 2/3 of the dried onions and 1/2 cup of the cheese. (I always add more cheese)
- Top with remaining potato mixture.
- Bake @ 350° for 30 minutes.
- Top with the remaining dried onions around the edge of the dish and put the remaining cheese in the center.
- Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the onions are browned.