CREAMY MASHED POTATOES WITH CHEESE
These potatoes are DELICIOUS ! Everyone always wants me to bring this as a side dish , I always have to double the batch .
- 3 c
- mashed potatoes
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 tsp
- parsley flakes
- 1 1/3 can(s)
- french's fried onions
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make CREAMY MASHED POTATOES WITH CHEESE
- 1Make up mashed potatoes according to package or use home made ones.
- 2Combine the first 5 ingredients together .
- 3Spoon 1/2 the mixture in a 2 Qt. casserole dish.
- 4Top with 2/3 of the dried onions and 1/2 cup of the cheese. (I always add more cheese)
- 5Top with remaining potato mixture.
- 6Bake @ 350° for 30 minutes.
- 7Top with the remaining dried onions around the edge of the dish and put the remaining cheese in the center.
- 8Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the onions are browned.