Creamy Hash Brown Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ccream of celery soup
4 chash brown potatoes, frozen and loose packed
3 ozcream cheese
1 conions, small and whole, drained and cut into pieces
1/2 camerican cheese, grated
How to Make Creamy Hash Brown Bake
- In a saucepan, combine soup, milk and cream cheese. Cook and stir over medium, heat until smooth.
- Combine potatoes and onions; stir in soup mixture.
- Pour into 10x6x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degree for 1 1/4 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove foil; top with shredded cheese. Return to oven to melt the cheese.