Country Pork and Potatoes
How to Make Country Pork and Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Place potato sticks in baking dish. Mix in Cheddar cheese. Pour prepared gravy over potato/cheese mixture. Bake uncovered for 60 minutes.
- 3Place pork chops on top of potatoes and push the chops slightly into the potato mixture.
- 4Bake for 20 - 35 minutes more, or until pork chops are cooked thru (cooked to 145 degrees) and potatoes are tender.
- 5*Read back of gravy package, some packaged gravies make 1 cup, some make 2 cups. There is no need to heat gravy, just whisk the mix into cold water and pour over potatoes.