★★★★★ 1 vote5
8-9 cdiced peeled potatoews
1 pkgcream cheese, softened
8 ozfrench onion dip
How to Make Cory's Fabulous Mashed Potatoes
- In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, drain.
- Mash potatoes with butter, milk, salt and pepper until smooth
- add cream cheese and onion dip, mix well.
- spread in greased 2 1/2 qt. backing dish
- sprinkle with paprika
- cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking.
- Bake uncovered, @ 350 deg for 50-60 min. or until heated through.